Old September 22nd 16, 04:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Snowball

Default MEOW!! Seeking Escort to the Jellicle Ball

In article ,
says...

On Saturday, September 17, 2016 at 10:15:16 PM UTC-7, wro=
te:
Seeking handsome older GENTLECAT to escort a beautiful "Black Panther" wi=

th "New Penny Eyes" to the Jellicle Ball. Should not be afraid of BLACK Mag=
ic, and "Magic of the Night". Manners a must. Must know how to treat a Lady=
. Prefur MoonGlow White Cats, but any GENTLECAT will be considered. Your fu=
r should be groomed to purrrfection. If you get out of paw I *will* box you=
r ears, or maybe just for fun, turn you into a mouse!!!=20
=20
Misty the "Black Panther", Mistress of the Night

Hi Snowball,

So you would be comfortable around some cat like me?!? I am NOT your typica=
l female cat, and every Full Moon, I radiate power -- No joke I *could* tur=
n you into a mouse. If you feel comfortable around Cats of Power, then its =
is a done deal. This will be my first Jellicle I'll attend being *properly*=
escorted to the Ball (not counting the first two when I was escorted by my=
twin brother who has since crossed the Rainbow Bridge), but my Great, Grea=
t Grand Dam Bonnie The Black Panther, Lady of the House of Ruskin, and and =
Lady to Sir Galaxy, also a WHITE cat, always made a grand entrance to the B=
all -- One PURE MIDNIGHT BLACK, the other PURE MOONLIGHT WHITE. When we ent=
er together we *will* turn a lot of heads, especially the closer it gets to=
wards the Moon being FULL. If you have not done so already now might be a g=
ood time to cleaning that WHITE coat until it *gleams* in the dark!!

I am truly looking forward to the Ball this year. Please let me know if you=
REALLY want to escort me to the Jellicle Ball, if so we need to plan for t=
he occasion.=20

I look forward to hearing from you,

Misty, the Black Panther, Lady, House of Ruskin

Hihi Misty,

Ize nottid pure moonlite white. Ize gottid orinj eers anna orinj tayl.

Waz Galaxy da bruvver uv Tribble? Meowmie wud tell me storees ov dem.

Snowball