Old September 15th 03, 06:31 PM
Priscilla H Ballou

In rec.pets.cats.rescue Cat Protector wrote:
Nobody was picking on Pagans here.

Making use of stereotypes about Pagans could certainly be interpretted as
"picking on" them. I found myself somewhat bothered by the post in
question myself. And I'm not even Pagan!

You seem to mention the Star of David as being similar or looking similar to
the Pentagram. How is that possible? They look nothing alike.

IIRC, the comparison was to the stars in the US flag. And she's spot on
with that.

I think a little sensitivity towards a group of religions which has been
traditionally discriminated against would be in order.

Priscilla, who's learned what the five points of the pentagram stand for,
thanks to this thread!