Old January 2nd 06, 10:37 AM
Jimmyness Jimmyness is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by
Jimmyness wrote:
Any sugestions at all?

Yes, instead of bringing more cats into the world (who probably won't
get spay/neutered either, correct?) Go to your local animal shelter and
adopt a few cats so they don't get put to sleep for no reason other
than their owner did not get their Mom/Dad cats fixed either. You can't
see the vicious cycle with your eyes clamped shut tight!!!

Why don't you like this idea? Are your cats fixed? Do your cats have
vaccines up to date? Please be responsible, it's just humane, your
friend too.

Happy New Year, Karl.
Ok youve realy crossed the line, if you didnt realise i was talking about my friends cat here, i have no power over what should be done to the cat since it is not mine. How dare you assume my cats arnt taken care of! they have had evey vaccine and have been neutered as soon as they are old enough to be. I just spent one hundred and eighty fricken dollars treating a small dermatus on my cats nose. I have my own bank account solely so i can afford to give my pets everything they need, even when it comes to major operations. Yes i do understand how many cats are out in the world, thats why i saved my two cats from run down homes and a fate of being used as greayhound bait. I would adopt more cats but i have 42 pets overall and i dont think we'd want to have so many pets that they cannot all be cared for properly. So dont talk to me about being a resposible owner.

Makeing cruel assumptions just to make yourself feel better is just sad.
Now here's my assumtion, why dont you try giving a danm about all the other helpless animals in the world rather than keeping you narrow mind just on cats.