Old July 8th 07, 11:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped

Default !!!! and SH*T

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
CatNipped wrote:
As predicted, Jessie went ballistic and, for now, still has her sharpened
claws.

That's the reason Xoxo never has had his claws clipped.

about buying a tranquilizer gun before we even try it on Sammy. The

The big ones tend to be softies... at least in our household. Rufous
doesn't even pull back when I trim his claws.

You're right! After I posted this I did Sammy's and she just sat beside me
on the sofa and let me giver her a "manicure"!! ;

long as I was scritching and praising. We did have to use the towel to
get the last hind paw done, but it was also easy - as soon as her head
was covered she lay there quietly.

We never clip their back claws, they are never sharp.

Really? I've gotten some of the worst scratches when I was "bunny-kicked"
by a cat - longer and deeper than when they get me with their front claws!
I didn't do Sammy's or the kittens' back claws yet - we're taking this
slowly!!! ;

--

Hugs,

CatNipped