Old June 29th 07, 05:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

Default coconut safe for dogs & cats?

"cindys" wrote in message

"Matthew" wrote in message
When in doubt don't do it
I tried and did a web look up but came up with only one thing about
mixing coconut milk and fruit to feed to dogs in a emergency it was on a
disaster site http://www.drbasko.com/emergency.htm

Milk can be hard on a cats digestive system some can't tolerate it at
all. My Rumble thinks my bowl of cereal is his personal food dish and
tries to fish out the cereal when I eat it.

Coconut "milk" is not milk at all but the juice of the coconut.
Best regards,
---Cindy S.

You are right. I was talking about coconut milk in the can. I have some it
said it contained evaporated milk but my error thanks for the update ;-)