Old February 11th 12, 12:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

Default Todaze repurrt

I wud like to repurrt dat grabbity iz still werkin heer. I pushed da
remotekontrolfingy onto da flor two timez, an Sundance pushed over sum
fingz
in da kichen.

Rebecca

i will push container of fudz on floor so it brakes open. grabbity
teknolugy is gud.
beauty thankful for a new idea

Wen I poosh bred on da floor, r doggies open up da pakaj. But den dey
eet lots ob da bred. I still get sum beclaws dey lub usses cats. An
dey is sloppy.

--
Missy

Mosey waff at awl uf yew,
ai kant eet bred, cuz et maykz me hurk.
PookyKat wikes tew push fingz awf meowmiez nitestand n tare fingz of hur
wall n n hur telz hym hym iz uh Bad Cat.
Hym iz jest sili. yeUP