Old October 13th 04, 01:36 PM
Hi Im WEEniE with MyFav4ite Midi

help with kittens?

Group: rec.pets.cats.rescue Date: Tue, Oct 12, 2004, 4:20pm (EDT+4)
From: (Marjorie5)
Hello! I'm looking for some advice or help.
A cat has crawled under our car and had 4 kittens. We are not sure what
to do. We don't want to keep them, and we don't want them to get hurt.
Suggestions? I would rather not have to send them to the shelter, but
don't know who else to call.
Thanks.

I hope you got them out from underneath the car?. I see what you mean
though about not wanting to keep them but do you think for now until you
find a rescue group that you could? Try a rescue group that takes only
ferral cats. Tell them there's this cat who just had babies & it's under
the car or was under the car until you saved them. They're not yours
Someone should come & get the mother cat & her babies & keep them until
the kittens are old enough to leave the mother & they'll be adopted.
Naturally mom & kitties will get their shots & be tested & mom will be
fixed. Yeah that's who to call. A cat rescue group that rescues ferral
cats..Good Luck