Old September 23rd 04, 12:06 AM
Cheryl

In the fine newsgroup "rec.pets.cats.rescue", "CatNipped"
artfully composed this message within
on 22 Sep 2004:

(although if you watch a cat hunt,
you will see them "play" with their prey - does anyone here know
if the extra adrenaline thus produced by the prey adds flavor or
a necessary ingredient to a cat's diet, is that why they do it
or is it just for fun??).

That is an interesting thought, and I wonder if it has been studied?
Now I also wonder if it aids in digestive enzyme building? If this is
a possibility, I wonder if this is why so many cats now have
digestive and other autoimmune deficiencies, maybe due to lack of
digestive enzymes?

--
Cheryl