Old October 28th 05, 05:22 AM
Pat

Default Today Eli was laying next to me on the floor when Lily started looking in the cat flap (to make sure Eli not around) so she could come in and have a bite to eat. Eli *always* attacks her. So I hid Eli Peace Talks

"Takayuki" wrote

OMG, you made two enemy cats make up in half an hour!?

Actually, they were great friends up until Abelard got to be blasé toward
Eli's attacks, and then Eli picked Lily as his new target of aggression.
And, I'm sure this truce is very temporary. We've all seen enemy cats being
nice to one another when both are very sleepy and content... haven't we? But
I do intend to enforce the truce as needed, and remind Lily of how to handle
Eli whenever she forgets.