Old January 21st 06, 12:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default Whut IZ dey talkin' abowt?

so, de humin has bin tu tu bizzy tu type agin - gotta get me sum
bedder offise help!

Shoooore, she bin on da 'puter, but not doin' OWER typin. I'ze bin
lukkin offer hur showlder. She's lukkin at sum weeeerd stuff. Mebbe
sumkitty kin 'splain de straynge behaviour:

She's reedin' abowt "more gages" an' "fine antsing", and talked tu
sumwun called a agent an' a loyer.

Apparently she an de guy-humin sed sumpin' abowt offerin' sum uther
humin sumpin, an' de uther humin acseptid de offer. I wunder if dey
offered Sprout? wud be nice if sumwun accepted hur FAR AWAY (ducking
and running frum de red-point bop of death).

Ennyway, NOW dey're discussin sumpin about ware tu put owers furnichure
in sum kinda loft compartment. Why wud dey put ower funichur sumwhere?
An' why sumware lofty? We'ze needs it on de floor - we'ze kin jump,
but not DAT high. An iz fine in de compartment we'ze got alreddy.

I'ze rilly don' get it whuts goin' on. Oh well. It'll stop in a wile,
sumpin abowt closin' it all up on March 17. Hopefully we'ze kin just
ignore it until den an' it goes away wen it closes up.

Blue, dispairing of de sekritterry payin' tenshun tu IMPURRTANT stuff.