Old September 17th 06, 03:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory

Default Angie hates me

Adam wrote:
This message more properly belongs in r.p.c.health+behav, but that group
seems to be predominantly off-topic. Anyway...

gently shredded...
What is going on here? What can I do to stop her from reacting to me so
strongly? How can I turn her into an adoptable pet?

Adam
--
Email: rubin AT bestweb DOT net

Unca Adam,

It mite haf sumfin' tu du wif da weigh yu dress ur smell (an' no, I'z
du NOT meen dat inna offensif weigh... jist... I'z wunnerin' iffin
mebbee yu ware whut Pawpa kallz "kalone" UB ~ cologne, Adam, an'
mebbee Angie kin smell dat, an' duzzint wike da smell uf it).

UB ~ I can't remember if kitties can see in color or only B&W, but it
may have something to do with the clothes you wear, too, Adam... maybe
whatever you're wearing scares the daylights out of Angie for some
reason... and maybe others are right... maybe you remind Angie of
someone who was mean to her, and if that's the case, it's just going to
be a long process to gain her trust, and you'll just have to be
patient.

--- Onyx... wif Pawpa Cory inna bakgrownd (ware him beelongz!
*snicker!*)