Old October 7th 06, 09:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat

Default Jellicle Ball: DA GEST BOOK

Stormmee wrote:
Tiger comes to the book and signs, for himself, Tiger T tomcat, he has left
room for his bootiful wife to sign as her writing iz az bootiful az herself,
then the rest of the howze signs...
OEJ, TV, Trudi, Stormmee, Chester THE ingester, each has left room for
theirown eskort ta sign ifin they want,... Tiger shakes pawz wif ralf ana
azks, kan a D*g attend ifin they wantz ta gifatribute? Tiger, unsure

My, TV, you look just as handsome as ever! Shall we have a seat up in
front? And Tiger, if you'd like, I've reserved a cushion by ours for you
and Anais if you'd like to be up front as well.

Cleo