Old October 7th 06, 10:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ralph & His Clowder

Default Jellicle Ball: DA GEST BOOK

Talisker Pippen! Itz been fur too long! Ana Pandora! Yew boff luk
grate! Du yew memfur mineownself? Ralph de Ralf? Ana diz iz mine
wedwink, Kissa.
Ralph

BallardBunch wrote:

Brown tabby n wite bobtailed gurl, wearing a dark bloo toga wif Dress
Gordon tartan trim, accompanied by brown tabby n wite longailed gurl,
steps up to da gestbuk an takez da pen.
Talisker Pippin, House of Laing, wif
Pandora Pussycat, House of Wikler-Cook (JMCC)

Dere, Pandy1 I've sined fur us, but I left a big space fur yew to smash
yer pawprint. I alwayz like da way yew do dat. Now, let'z see if da
buffay iz set up ... I fink Mietze will be Calling da Names pritty soon
an we don't wanna miss dat. --Talisker Pippin wif her winkwink Pandora
Pussycat

--Talisker Pippin & Sherry her Hoomin (Visit us at Bitterroot Manor at
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Meadows/1240/)