Old April 3rd 09, 12:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Dante is excited

Kreisleriana drtATearthlink.net wrote:

Like some cats, Dante has a very low "poof" threshhold. It doesn't take
much to make his tail go "POOF!" When I came home from Florida, he was
asleep, and I went over to him. He opened his eyes, saw me, and POOF!!

When did you go to Florida? I was there from March 21-28, visiting my
mom and my sister, both of whom live in Martin County, on the east coast,
about 120 miles north of Miami. It was a very, very "catful" visit. My
sister fosters kittens, and during my visit she had her usual 5 adult
cats, plus a litter of 7, count them, *seven* kittens, aged 6 weeks. Eek
thud! And then, of course, there are my mother's 3 cats. So, all in all
I was surrounded by 15 cats!

He has a toy he paeticularly loves, his little turtle. It has special
crackly stuff in it that makes him particularly wacko. It was missing for
awhile, and I found it while cleaning this morning. I Waved it around and
crackled it a bit, and there was Dante, right there, his eyes popping out of
his head, and his tail and ALL HIS FUR in an advanced state of POOF!!!

Poof plus wackadoodle eyes - woo-ee!

--
Joyce ^..^