Old May 3rd 12, 02:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat's Meowmie

Default Walking for Uncle Serge on Sunday

This is Starr, da Dogg, taking over Momma's computer again.
Sunday, May 6, Momma (aka Harri Roadcat's Meowmie) and Poppa are remembering Uncle Serge by walking in a 5K fund-raiser.

Amelia T Cat's post is at https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=...ty/rPvrx_AlkhY but it doesn't say that you can contribute to Momma's walking, too!

The link to help Momma help kitties at the ADOPT Shelter in Naperville, Ill., is at https://www.firstgiving.com/fundrais...rays-walkathon and I'll try to update my blog at www.starrline.com/starrtalk.html

sending doggy purrs to all the friends of Serge.