Old January 6th 05, 03:30 PM
Kreisleriana

On Thu, 6 Jan 2005 04:29:04 -0600, "jmcquown"
yodeled:

Pat wrote:
I can't believe how fine their belly fur is. Nothing else like it in
the world with the possible exception of angora rabbit fur.

Isn't it sweet? I adore rubbing Persia's soft belly. She used to grab my
hand and bunny-kick me when I tried to do that (and she still has her back
claws! OUCH). Now she just lays back and purrs

Jill

I stick my face in Stinky's. You would too, if you ever saw him on
his back. He's a very non-aggressive, non-defensive kind of guy, so
he just kind of grabs onto my head with his front and back paws and
looks confused (I've been told by onlookers )

He's very proud of his big, blindingly white belly. When he's
lounging around on a bed or on his favorite hassock, sometimes I will
just yell to him "SHOW ME THE BELLY!" and he flips right over.

Theresa