Old July 8th 07, 02:10 AM posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
chalk

Default The things you come across on Usenet (cats)

"William Graham" wrote in message
. ..

"Baldoni @googlemail.com" baldoniXXVnil wrote in message
I would never let any of my cats wear a collar.

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/control-pet-cats/

Saying that the people in the UK are watched and spied upon by Govt
agencies, who knows what is next. Camera's in trees !

--
Count Baldoni

Any country that has nothing better to do than catch cats to make sure
they have collars with one or more regulation bells on them deserves to
die a natural death and be taken over by some country whose management has
better things to do....GB is no exception.........

Think of all the employees on the government payroll that it takes to
enforce
such nonsense. Why do you think the elitist liberal Al Gore dreamed up
the Junk Science of "Global Warming"?