Old April 18th 08, 02:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lucys Mom[_2_]

Default OT Purrs requested

Oh God, isn't that stuff they make you drink VILE?!?!!? Ack.....and
oher horking noises.....Well, that's done and the procedure itself is
not too bad. The worst is over. Keep us posted and we'll revve up the
kitties purr machines. Lucy's is quite loud, you know. You may even be
able to hear it in NH!!!

--Eric, Kim and the Crew

---MIKE--- wrote:
Today I am going to the hospital for a colonoscopy and an endoscopy to
see what is causing my chest pains. (I already had two cardiograms and
a complete stress test - both negative for heart problems). Yesterday
(clean-out day) was not too pleasant.

---MIKE---
In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44° 15' N - Elevation 1580')