Old May 23rd 11, 09:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Mizz Piglett in da Doggie Houze

On May 23, 2:39*pm, "Sundance" wrote:
"Ranger Greykitten" wrote in message

On Mon, 23 May 2011 11:18:26 -0500, Gramby wrote:

Piglett blushes, Fangu Ranger itself sure riled up da Gramby if nuffin
elze.

Well, I figger it'z our 'sponsibility to help our hoomins stay healthy,
and purrviding cardio workout is a big part of dat.

Ranger

Ekzackly, Ranger. I haz taked da sponsabilatee uv makin shur dat owr Meowmie
duznt sit on da kowch or at da pooter fur too long. Resintly I haz had to
rezort to pushin fingz onto da flor to make her git up.

I pusht a bigbig bag ob goodies onto da flor. I cood gnot get into da
bag beclaws mine teef an claws wernt stron nuff butted da Bear tor
rite into itted wunc it gotted ther.

An den da Bear an me an widdl Samanfa an dat freeloder Sunrise awl had
sum, aldo da Bear eated da moss beclaws hee eets so FASS. Hee eeted so
fass dat it wuz all gon befor I cood inbite MH over.

Missy

Hoomin note

Der will be GNO HUMIN GNOTES

--