Old June 12th 14, 07:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sylvia M[_3_]

Default Pit2nya cuddles

Pit2nya is 11 years old. She can sometimes be found on the bed near our
feet in the morning. For the last few months, she occasionally has
jumped up to me as I am laying down, and allow for a short
cuddle-snuggle before jumping down. Most recently I find her where I
belong on the bed as I return from the bathroom. I work my way around
her and we have a petting session.
But...last night at about 2 a.m. as I awakened, I felt her sleeping,
spread out, back-to-back, firmly against my back. Needless to say, I
did not get up, but enjoyed the contact. When I finally did get out of
bed, carefully, not to disturb her, she was still there when I returned,
and allowed a brief cuddle before she jumped down.
I am thrilled!

Sylvia