Old June 14th 14, 05:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Pit2nya cuddles

On 6/12/2014 2:40 PM, Sylvia M wrote:
Pit2nya is 11 years old. She can sometimes be found on the bed near our
feet in the morning. For the last few months, she occasionally has
jumped up to me as I am laying down, and allow for a short
cuddle-snuggle before jumping down. Most recently I find her where I
belong on the bed as I return from the bathroom. I work my way around
her and we have a petting session.
But...last night at about 2 a.m. as I awakened, I felt her sleeping,
spread out, back-to-back, firmly against my back. Needless to say, I
did not get up, but enjoyed the contact. When I finally did get out of
bed, carefully, not to disturb her, she was still there when I returned,
and allowed a brief cuddle before she jumped down.
I am thrilled!

Sylvia

How nice Pit2nya is allowing some bed cuddles! Cuddles are very nice,
aren't they? Persia usually (I'd say 90% of the time these days)
sleeps curled into my side. She manages to scoot me over during the
night so I wake up and find myself in the middle of the bed.

This morning, it was very early. She had gotten up to munch on some
kibble. When she got back up on the bed she curled up between my feet.
I was conscious of her being there so I didn't inadvertently kick her
off the bed. But she doesn't usually sleep by my feet.

Jill