Old January 22nd 05, 10:02 PM
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

dusty wrote:

I got rid of earthstink, I mean Earthlink a long time ago but it took three
registered letters, 6 months and a lawyer to do so and the still tries
billing me for the 6 months I didn't use them. QUITTING Earthlink? KEEP
COPIES OF ALL YOUR CORRESPONDENCE.

Since they bill my credit card each month, it would only
take a call to my credit card company (followed up with a
copy of my letter to Earthlink cancelling service) to get
them off my back. After that, it would be between them and
the credit card company. (Of course, I would deduct their
charges from my bill before paying it.)