Old April 3rd 06, 10:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default [OT] Experiences with Xylitol (sugar substitute)?

On 2006-04-03, Bill Stock penned:

"Monique Y. Mudama" wrote in message

Err, well, that's not the mouse I recommended, as I don't have any
bluetooth pointer devices ...

Well you did recommend the Logitech. Keyboard's a bit spongy for
my taste, but overall very nice. Just have to get used to all the
extra buttons now (multimedia, etc). I'm happier than a cat with a
new box, just to keep it somewhat OT.

Yeah. I've never gone wrong with Logitech. I've never used the extra
buttons, though.

Currently my main computer actually has a Logitech G15 keyboard, which
is designed for gaming. It looks really impressive, but I've never
gotten around to programming the nifty macro keys (the whole reason I
got it). Its number one nifty feature, to me, is a slider that
toggles the ability to use the "windows" key, so that you don't
accidentally bring up the start menu while playing the game.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully