Old August 14th 12, 04:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Diffrunce uf Opinyun

On Aug 14, 10:16*am, Cheryl wrote:
We haz a diffurnce uv opinyun heer. I iz sayin it iz eech creechurs
responsibililty tu wach were they puts theer feets, spayshully wen they
haz only tu to keep trak uv. An eny comments bout how Cinnie iz lyin
spred out onna floor wen she iznt upchukin hareballs wile I iz
konstantly 'youlin' an 'gittin inna way' wen I iz meerly doin myne job
remindin thu hoomin bout cat fud, cat lidder, cats jenerally etsetera iz
noted relefant.

She (thu hoomin, notted Cinnamon, hoo is takin it eesy as youshual) sez
I had beddur stop gittin underfeets, spayshuall wen she is onna stares,
becus sumday Ize gonna git squat, or shez gonna brake sumfinf an bandon
us an move tu hu horsepital.

So wat duz yu fink?

Due we gotta putted yoor mommy in da bootcamp. Da NERF. Uncl Bill
stepped NEER mine tale da uther day and I yelld at him GUD. Butted he
kleend r rume, sew hee is forgiffen. For gnow.

--
WooToo