Old April 2nd 14, 11:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
possum

Default dry run on having kittens

last night the cat came inside crying, licking herself,
wandering around, then went into a box in the closet
I setup a month ago. As long as I sat there with her,
talking to her, she was fairly calm. When I walked away
she got anxious again, followed me around the house,
crying. She finally calmed down.

Only occasionally does she even look pregnant. When she
sleeps I can see a little bump. She only mated with one
cat, so I wonder if she will only have one or two kittens?
She's not a very big cat. She's a sweet little cat. She
follows me around like a little puppy.