Old November 23rd 04, 06:24 PM
Sherry

article about trimming down your fat cat. Within the article, they
have a contest for the "fattest cat." The three fattest cats will win
cash prizes.

Brilliant. Now, some morons will deliberately try to fatten up their cats
to compete in an utterly stupid contest, for which the grand prize will be
predisposition to diabetes and hepatic lipidosis.

Exactly my thoughts. And don't think there's not some moron out there who will
try to fatten their cat up even more to win the stupid contest. It's one of the
most irresponsible things I've ever heard of any animal magazine printing. If
I were a subscriber, I'd cancel and tell them why. Since I'm not, I'm telling
them anyway.

Sherry

Sherry