Old October 28th 04, 05:41 AM
Capn TrVth

"REDSOXROOL" wrote in message

"Emmi H." wrote in message
In article ,
"Doug Kanter" wrote:

"Emmi H." wrote in message

*spits*

I just caught our four month old Pixie-Bob kitten in the bathroom
licking our toothbrushes.

Ew.

Not nearly as disgusting as the time I caught our Basset Hound
gorging
on 'Kittie-Roca' from the kittie litter box, though.

Developing....

--
-
Emmi H.

Well. gag The cat can eventually be taught. The dog, as I'm sure
you'll
eventually discover, is useless. However, my son has a Vietnamese friend
whose mom says she has a fabulous marinade recipe for dog. Want it?

Only if it's a truly fabulous recipe.

dog and peas.

hawaiian neighborhood lawn party staple

i'm against it, but that's the culture

whit

Emmi don't like no peas...

I already offered her a bite of my foùl moudammas. ;

I wish I had something to add to the Kitty-Roca part, but one of my cat's is
a 20+Lb. Maine Coon, -I don't think they build a dog large enough to scarf
one of -them- choads down.

GOoooooo Sox!

2004, has been berry berry good to me.
My Pat's won.
My Sox won
My President is gonna win.

Tomorrow I go see Giuliani give a stump speech at 10:00, then I'll go see my
bookie. It's not easy bein' the Cap'n but somebody's gotta do it.;

Giuliani will STOMP Hittlary in 08, and we will enter he 2nd half of Cap'n
TrVth's Glorious 16 year era of Conservative rule.

/Rev.Tilton mode *on
Thankyou Jesus.. Kossoom do-balla dalla-so-salla boom.
/Rev.Tilton mode *off

-Cap'n Pretty-Much-Lovin' life.