Old March 7th 06, 01:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Let me Sleep?!?

"Maryeli" u19393@uwe wrote in message news:5ce012533e4cd@uwe...
I have a 11mth old tiger... She is a great loveable playful cat but lately
she has been waking up between 3am and 5am. She meows and plays around in
the bedroom. Playing in the trash, jumping on the dressers and knocking

off
what ever she can... I used to be able to close her out of the bedroom,

but
now she just sits at the door scratching at it and meowing... I have

tryed
putting her in the basement but she just scratches that door and rattles

it
too. I have tryed tiring her out before bed... It even comes down to me
sometimes going sleep on the couch so my boyfriend and I can sleep a

little..
. I do not know what else to do? My boyfriend and I are so frustrated..

would appreciate any suggestions.

Put her in the room that is farthest away from your bedroom with her box and
food and water and toys, get a HEPA filter for the bed room you sleep in (to
drown out her noise) and/or maybe use earplugs.