Old November 5th 06, 10:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default OT, new operation date

"Pat" wrote in message

"Christina Websell" wrote

Will be November 23 as an inpatient at a different hospital. My family
are not coming up good to help me - too busy at work and with their young
children.

I think that's our Thanksgiving day in the states!

Thank goodness for my friend, June. She phoned me tonight, she will feed
and water my chickens every day and feed the cats for as long as is
necessary and will come for weeks to put 56lb sacks of chicken food into
my barrels where I store it so I don't have to lift them myself.
It's not as if she doesn't have enough to do, herself. She has lots of
dogs, a useless husband who seems unable to stir his own teacup and her
father is in a home and she visits him daily.
I think she might be a saint.

Wow, you are so lucky to have June around!!! Wish I knew someone like
her!!

We have been friends for more than 20 years through our mutual interest in
whippets. We spent a lot of time together in the 80's/90's and we have kept
in touch ever since.
She has spent time with horses, and handled the stallions while mating, for
almost everyone in this district.
My slightly fierce cockerels are not likely to be a problem to her.

Tweed