Old November 6th 06, 05:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Default OT, new operation date

Christina Websell wrote:
Will be November 23 as an inpatient at a different hospital. My family are
not coming up good to help me - too busy at work and with their young
children.

Thank goodness for my friend, June. She phoned me tonight, she will feed
and water my chickens every day and feed the cats for as long as is
necessary and will come for weeks to put 56lb sacks of chicken food into my
barrels where I store it so I don't have to lift them myself.
It's not as if she doesn't have enough to do, herself. She has lots of
dogs, a useless husband who seems unable to stir his own teacup and her
father is in a home and she visits him daily.
I think she might be a saint.

So glad you have a reliable carer for your chickens and cats. It's
always my biggest worry when I have to go to hospital, though I can
usually rely on family to take care of the cats. Your friend does sound
saintly. Many purrs will be coming for you on the 13th and onward.