Old April 6th 08, 02:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Jennyanniedots[_2_]

Default Breeze litter box system?

Hi everyone,

I'm 3 days into my Breeze experiment, so I thought I'd update. So far
so good. There is no odor, surprisingly. My cat tends to pee in one
spot every time she goes, so I did fear that that part of the pad
would saturate and be a mess, but it's not. I flipped it around
regardless. Poop seems to dessicate and be easy to scoop out. (I
worried that I'd be losing those precious litter granules since they
don't give you a whole lot in a bag, but they shake right off.) My one
concern so far is that the grating in the middle (where #1 flows down
to the pad) doesn't extend all the way to the edges of the box, and I
worry a little that if kitty pees on the edge (as she does), it would
maybe not run off very well. I have a feeling one would need to
thoroughly rinse this contraption at changing time - no swapping out
the bag.

-Jen