Old May 9th 10, 08:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

Default Senior food to put weight on needed.

"kraut" wrote
She has to go in pretty soon so will see how she is doing then.

Will remember the phosphorus content item as well as all the other
comments and try to find some middle ground.

Thanks all.

Hope she continues to do well. And, listen to Phil, he knows his stuff. He
gave us advice that allowed us to have our sweet Boo for several years
longer than she might have lived without it. I do want to address the
"pretty soon" vet visit--this cat is really old for how long many cats live.
Push up the vet visit if you have a feeling she needs it. You do not want to
feel terrible later because you did not listen to your instincts. Old cats
can go downhill rapidly, and once they get beyond a certain point of
wasting, they simply will not eat. I went through that with a cat I lost at
age 20.