Old June 3rd 11, 02:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

Default "The Cat From Hell" TV show

Does anyone watch this? I was all ready for a sensationalized, silly
reality show--but it's not. There's honestly some good information
there, especially about dealing with aggressive cats. There was one
cat on there much like Bosley. I thought I knew a lot already about
aggressive cats from research (because of Boz) but I have to say I
learned a lot of just basic common sense insight. I didn't expect it
to be, but IMO it's worth watching.

Now all I have to do is nag DH to make some "environment
modifications". I think Boz is one of those cats who would love to
survey his surroundings from a perch wayyyy up high.

Sherry