Old June 26th 09, 06:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pat[_4_]

Default Almost had her in carrier...

Came home to find Twiggy with her two little ones, waiting for food. Fed
them @ 11.30 PM then went to put mama in carrier to await her trip to the
vet and keep her from food/water during the night. But she was too fast for
me and ran off! Now I have to wait up until she comes back, and make sure
that THIS time I DO get her into the carrier.

Could I have a few purrs for success in the mission?

P.S. Handling her this evening I noted it's no longer so easy to feel her
spine, pelvis and ribs, and she is looking better all around. Still shedding
too much, but that should quit with another week or so of eating well.