Old May 23rd 11, 06:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Default Pleeze chek in

we hazza lodda rain budt not too bad storm duz far. Spozed ta git more diz
dai. Da gramby iz worried dat lotza hoomanz gits sent to da bridje kauze
dem wansta cee da stormz. Dem takez pikturez and sits and watchez da stormz
sted of hiding in da bazement anna suchez.

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message ...

Auntie Kyla here...you are getting bad weather?
Are you guys okay Lizzie and OEJ?
I've got him on the phone and he and Lorelei are okay. whew.
So now I'll go and talk to him..
Love and God keep you safe.
Kyla and kitties

owrz itti bitti kumpurtmint iz gettin reallee lited up, tella gramby dat da
soft iz up, da furree iz asweep so ifin er wantsa call calla cell phone
thingy...
owrz howze iz wurrieed abowt unca gandolf anna lorili beclawz der waza
tornado near hisef today, at leazt i thinkz it wuz near hisef, OEJ

"Gramby"
Dere haz been badbad stormz in da midwest. Kud da kitties from dere chek
in sowe knowz u is ok? We iz bout ta haff stormz here for da nite. This
from Lizzie Borden who knows what it is like to be in the out during bad
storms.