Old May 2nd 05, 03:25 PM
Dan M

Not bad. Keeps her girlish figure. Crickets though taste bad to my cat. Do you
always keep her on the leash now that she free to go wherever with the leash?
I'm a little concerned that if I take my cat to unchartered places on a leash,
then I cannot keep her off the leash now since she will feel more secure now
going almost anywhere. Right now, I can just let her out and she sticks around
and comes back in after an hour or so. Once I intercepted her before she was
about to take off across the road at night. She never did that again but I
would be crossing that road often if we do some serious leash walking again. So
I am conflicted on this.

I still keep her on-leash for all our walks. Our neighborhood at home is
cat-unfriendly, so none of our cats will ever be given outdoor freedom
without either a leash or a secure fence. Our little back yard is fenced
in such a way that none of our kitties can get out, so they all get to
enjoy unencumbered outdoor freedom. But they'll never be able to run
free. Way too many big dogs (many running loose) and speeding cars.