Old July 14th 06, 03:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Where iz efurrykitty?? (was: Bak to da Kassel!)

TV purrz lowdly atta da welkum da skunkiez getz, yez, letz getza snaki befur
we getz readi fur dinner, TV, holdin Cleos paw anna lukin fura snak
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat wrote in
message news
On Wed, 12 Jul 2006 10:53:11 -0400, Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:

On Tue, 11 Jul 2006 04:15:04 -0500, Stormmee's nimble, little paws

typed:

[quoted text muted]

I tinks itz only yourseff, me an Sammy an Lillith heer! Where iz
efurrykitty?

[Big Mama and Jocko step out of the teleporter, paw in paw. Jocko stops
and looks around in amazement...]

Jocko: Whoooooooooaaaaaa... this place is trippin'! Isn't this just
totally gnarly?

[Big Mama purrs with pleasure at the beautiful surroundings.

They are followed by Cleo and TV. As they get a few feet from the
teleporter Cleo stops and gestures towards the teleporter and says "Come
on, you two, there's nothing to worry about. Come join us."

Stepping slowly through the teleporter next are Pepe and Gigi. They look
about warily.

One of the workkitties working nearby exclaims "Look! It's skunks! Two
of them!" He then runs towards them, and they shrink back anxiously.
Seeing them react with fear, the workkitty slows and says "Please, come
join us! We have been inviting some of the local skunks to join us for
many years, but they have always refused. It is so wonderful to see some
skunks finally joining us. I understand zat you eat the same sort of diet
we do - I sure hope so, as we haf an eggzelent dinner planned tonight.
Please, come wiz me - let me show you around."]