Old April 11th 07, 10:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default unka Dan

ok den letz owrsefz know when itz bak purlese, Stormmee
Daniel Mahoney wrote in message
news
On Tue, 10 Apr 2007 14:21:06 -0500, Stormmee wrote:

we haza qweskin, duz yoursef hafa website wif pikturez anna storiez bowt
yourown kitteez, Stormmee who iz tryinta refmur

I did, but it's moved a few times and has fallen into disrepair. That is
one of my top projects. I hope to have that site back up soon. I'm not
sure whether it will reside under catfolks.net or smurgle.net, but it will
be live at one of them before too much longer.