Old January 19th 08, 04:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Default Update on Pinky

She won't mind what you call her as long as she hears love doing the
calling. My first cat Mz. Piglet was called that because I wanted a
Vietnamese pig and my husband refused so, Pig came out of the fire in the
back yard and has been called that ever since. I must admit I go a little
too far because we, none of my family call "here kitty". We call Piggy
Pi-ggy Pi-ggy and she comes to hat. In another life she will get me for
that!! Now that husband is at the Bridge and I could have a real little
pig, I don't want one so, maybe he was right all along.
"Charleen Welton" wrote in message
She is lovely, whatever her name is or will be!
--
Charleen
Aggie Marble, Victor Velcro

wrote in message
theresa wrote:

I've put up a few pictures of her. Not sure if they do her coloring
justice.

http://pets.webshots.com/photo/25525...SxH?vhost=pets

I can see how gorgeous her coloring is! Is she part Abyssinian?
(Apologies
if you've already said she is - I don't remember.) She has that beautiful
reddish/rust coloring. I think she deserves her name, since she is sort
of pinkish, especially her nose.

Joyce
--
To send email to this address, remove the triple-X from my user name.