Old November 30th 08, 10:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

Default I have 32,000 saved posts...

Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:
On Sun, 30 Nov 2008 12:05:24 -0500, Adam's nimble, little paws typed:

I'm running Linux for all my everyday tasks.

As I said before, I consider Unix/Linux (unless it's being used in a
professional IT service) to be a boy-toy for hobbyists. I learned it
for my MS in CompSci, but lets face it: if you really want to use it
without a degree program, you need to join a LUG!

I'm sure we've both already been through this discussion elsewhere, so I
think we'd better just "agree to disagree." I do see one important
point that I think we can both agree on:

If anybody's using Google Groups to follow this or any other newsgroups,
there are newsservers and newsreaders that are MUCH MUCH more
convenient, including some free ones. Both are available for whatever
operating system(s) you're using.

Adam, MSCS, member MHVLUG