Old September 17th 11, 02:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Default Lizzie iz catfurned

Ize agree wif yu. Letz wate heer fur da ofurz to return.

Booker, pullin hiz pawz in an settlin down

On 9/17/2011 5:40 AM, Gramby wrote:
Lizzie hears the voice from the tunnel and after she thinks a moment she
curls up by the wall. Booker, I iz not sure diz iza real messaje frum
Bast or da unnerwurld kitty. I neffer herd dat eifther of dem waz gruff
or spoke in termz like da hoomanz. I iz not sure I wantz ta go down diz
tunnel, maybe we shud wait. We shud waite for Amelia, Aed anna Morganna
ta return.