Old September 17th 11, 05:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

Default Lizzie iz catfurned

On Sat, 17 Sep 2011 09:50:44 -0500, Storrmmee wrote:

Trudi Chester and OEJ come to where the other are sitting...

OEJ: Diz iz not atall da bast mine momcat teeched me anna TV abowt, furzt
of all she iz onlee lofin anna iz nefur mean, Sekund bazt is nefur catcerned
whut da hoominz duz, she teeched uses dat efin if alla hoominz messes
efurthin up, we willz adapt anna surfife beclawz we is catz, so we shuldn't
efur deal wif what dey duz...

Third da only thing we iz spozedtadu iz take of owrz own hoominz so dey
lofez uses anna in returnz behafez well anna treetz uses well...

Meow!

Cybèle: And Bast is a kitty-cat, one ob usses, not a jungle cat! Just wook
at awl ob da stachoos an carbings in Ejipt!

Oriane: An wen owr momcat ported us to da temple in Ejipt as kittens for da
Blessink ob da Kittens, we remember Mau as bein a furry nice High Preestus
who told us to lub one anofur like Bast lubbed usses!

Boff: We finks dat da twee ob dem is knowong whut dey is doing; we duzzent
mind a widdle more eggsplorink, but we'll do what eberycat wants to do..

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

9/17/2011 12:18:32 PM