Old September 17th 11, 08:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

Default Lizzie iz catfurned

On Sat, 17 Sep 2011 07:40:32 -0500, Gramby wrote:

Lizzie hears the voice from the tunnel and after she thinks a moment she
curls up by the wall. Booker, I iz not sure diz iza real messaje frum
Bast or da unnerwurld kitty. I neffer herd dat eifther of dem waz gruff
or spoke in termz like da hoomanz. I iz not sure I wantz ta go down diz
tunnel, maybe we shud wait. We shud waite for Amelia, Aed anna Morganna
ta return.

[With a bright flash of purple light, Amelia, Aed, and Morgana reappear.]

Ok, kitties, good news!

That carving on the wall is a very ancient natural teleporter. When
Morgana meowed the secret words, it activated the teleporter and took us
to a forecourt near the Temple of Bast. There was a recording there that
was designed to scare off intruders, but the kitties there are friendly.

The temple area is just a couple hundred yards further along the
passageway. Shall we go?

Amelia