Old October 20th 11, 11:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Default An important lesson (Not OT)

Lesley wrote:
I was making Dave a turkey sandwich and Sarsi was trying to mug him
for a share -odd? She's usually patient and waits then it occured to
me I can't remember the last time she had a little treat.....I don't
give out treats a lot and with a small kitten in the house I was not
handing many goodies out since I didn't want Bonnie to have an upset
stomach but Bonnie is now almost 6 months old and has demonstrated an
ability to eat pretty much anything (apart from kitten food and she is
not keen on dry- to be honest they're both now on a pretty much
totally wet diet- and looking good on it!) so I split a small slice of
turkey breast between them. Bonnie stared at it puzzled...then looked
over to Sarsi who looked at her with an expression that read "This is
what we do with this stuff Pipsqueak" and tucked in.....reassured
Bonnie devoured her share

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

I love how Sarsi has taken over Bonnie's education.
--
Adrian