Old February 23rd 12, 03:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl[_3_]

Default New Light

On 2/22/2012 9:30 AM, MaryL wrote:

"jmcquown" wrote in message ...

This morning when I got up I noticed my lovely dark grey cat, Persia, has a
light grey muzzle! The light never hit her quite right before. Now I see
it! She's got light fur on her nose and around her mouth and chin. My
little girl is getting old. (Best guess, she's 14 years old.) She's
perfectly fine health-wise but it's somewhat disturbing to see the obvious
signs of aging. (sigh)

Jill

I understand perfectly. Holly is still solid black, but I see certain
signs of aging. She is still remarkably agile for her age (will be 17 in
June), but she is now thinner than when she is young and does not jump
to such high places. Still, she will leap from a chair in the corner of
the room to the bed or some other object with incredible grace. It makes
me a bit sad just to think of her age because I know I will eventually
have to face the inevitable. Even Duffy is now about 13 or 14 years old
(estimated), and that's hard to believe.

Persia is a beautiful cat!!

MaryL

Bonnie is also a completely black cat but I see a few white fur strands
coming through.