Old June 3rd 12, 07:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Default Outcat's official name

Piglett has [prted back home to check on gramby. She hears her talking to
Auntie soft. Yes but now this means I have to keep the cat. Once you name
them, you are screwed. Piglett leaves quietly. I knu diz from da firdst
time her fed dat outcat.

"Sylvia M" wrote in message ...

"Gramby" wrote in message
O T sits in the truck and then as though someone had spoken to him he grabs
he Mike. Breaker, Breaker, I haz an nouncement. Diz iz O T anna gramby jus
sended me a messaje. Da out cat is a girlcat, a kalico wiff a lotdz of
silfer on itself. Da name iz Lady Carmela Silvercat. Da Carmela waz Unkle
Serge's Mudderz name and we all knows who da Silfercat name iz afterz.

Lufferlee.
Mutsh betterer den O.C. furr OutCat.
Piyt2nya