Old October 22nd 04, 12:46 AM
Dan M

Bev wrote:

It was a terrible fight - the screams were enough to curdle your
blood. When I got to the battle scene Clyde and Deo were nose to
nose. Clyde wasn't peeing with fright or fleeing. He was there for
the long haul - this was his patch and be damned if he was going give
way. Around the pair were tufts of Deo hair. Clyde had a mouthful of
Deo hair that he was trying to spit out between his bouts of ferocious
howling and growling. I stood and watched, I wasn't needed. Deo went
backwards - Clyde went forward, jaw to jaw, eyeball to eyeball - then
Deo turned and fled. Clyde didn't bother to chase him. He stood

Three cheers for Clyde the Courageous! It's about time someone put that
awful Deo in his place.