Old October 17th 05, 03:30 AM
lisa1124 via CatKB.com

Default My Cat has turned into a Bully towards my Other Cat-Help

I think you may be right. Her mood swings are crazy. She will sleep like a
baby, then she will get up, go to the litter box, and then bounce out of the
box like a race horse. There has been alot more urine in the litter boxes.
I better get her to the vet. Can you give me more symptoms for diabetes?

wrote:
Hi all, I have two cats, Boo-3 and Bella-2 (both spayed). Bella has always
been playful and lovable, Boo is a little more independent but lovable and

[quoted text clipped - 17 lines]
food lately - when I clean it up, the food is practically intact - not fully
digested.

I meant take Boo to the vet. She may be sick. She may be diabetic and
having sugar swings which can induce violence - it's disorienting. And
reintroducing is a good and follow the web site's ways. Urinary tract
problems is also possible? Very overweight usually have these problems
sooner than later.

I forget. The other person said they would post that web site address
which goes into great detail as a way of re-introduction, using gated
doorways and such?