Old October 7th 08, 12:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

Default A Week

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message

So it's been almost a week without him. So weird to be in a house--
in a world-- without Stinky.

What has helped me, I don't know if it will be any help to you. But
for many of our furkids that have gone over the years, it didn't feel
like they were truly gone.

With some I felt their presence for just a little while, a few days or
a few weeks. Others I still feel with me. My very closest used to
sit to the left of me on the sofa, just as close as she could get.
There are times I can still feel her there. And no dog or cat we've
had since ever sits in that spot.

Some part of him will always be with you. If it is spirit or memory
or what, only you know.

Can any life, having touched ours, every be truly gone?

Jo