Old April 10th 17, 12:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy[_3_]

Default Fascinating lights?

On 4/9/2017 3:37 PM, John Kasupski wrote:

I don't have a laser pointer, but Minnie does chase the light from a flashlight
around. She even goes up the wall after it. That's just how she rolls. If it's
moving, Minnie will notice and investigate with her tail going a mile a minute.

John D. Kasupski
Niagara Falls, NY

Koala insists on some play with the laser pointer every evening just
before I go to bed. He will chase it up and down the hall, and
sometimes just watch it and make occasional dives at it. Incidentally,
I have several laser pointers, which I picked up at the Dollar Tree.
When the batteries go dead, I just start using a new pointer, since I
don't think I could replace the three batteries for $1.

Joy
Simi Valley, CA